We ask the right questions, e.g.
• Which kind of feedstock?
• Is there a soot collector?
• Is there a flue gas cleaning or dust separator?
• How are the residues treated?
- What other kinds?
- If dumping, what is the estimated amount?
- If dumping, is there an interest to recycle the material?
What is the yearly quantity?
We organize the sampling, e.g.
• Procedure for bulk material
• Procedure for stuffed big bags
• Procedure for stored/dumped material
We organize the analysis, e.g.
• RFA (X-ray fluorescence analysis)
• ICP (inductively coupled plasma)
• Gas analysis
• Burning the sample
We help for the technical organisation, e.g.
- Process details
- If burning with Mg, Ammonium, what are the detailed reasons (no stable temperature control, etc.)?
- How is the situation of residues?
- Detailed discussion about soot process
- Detailed discussion about kind of soot
- How is the Situation of residues?
- Is the material degradable?
Sourcing scrap and other metals
We help to get the right material, e.g.
- Copper scrap
- Aluminum scrap
- Copper concentrate
- Molybdenum concentrate
Contract procedure for sourcing and recycling contracts
We support you to build up the contract, e.g.
- Conformity with possible authorization requirements
- Packaging procedure
- Inspection terms (e.g. inspection by SGS)
- Logistic terms (e.g. frequency of shipment, interruption, destination)
- Contract terms
- Obligations of the parties
- Respectable pricing procedure
- Payment procedure under consideration of analysis results
Authorities admin for residues material handling
We help with all authorities requirements, e.g.
- Storage and handling requirements
- Transportation requirements
- Notification requirements
- If necessary: special OECD procedures (see logistics also)